Snow Trip Group Bookings – for 8 or more people
Savings & Benefits
From June 2014 we offer these options
- Private Mini Van - Suited to groups of 8 to 12, stop where you desire. Airport pick up's.
- Deluxe Mini Bus, got a slightly larger group say 12 to 20, these nippy little busses are just right.
- Use our scheduled service, great discounts for families or groups depositing by 1st March 2014..
- The further in advance you book in, the cheaper it is!
- Opt for a commission or ticket discounts if your group books with us.
- Travel on Monday morning and return Thursday or Friday for more room on the snow and cheaper tickets.
- Our Friday and Sunday super early services give you more time on the fields without paying for accommodation or wasting a day.
- Weigh up the costs of our private charters compared to driving yourselves or hiring a car.
- Consider our Park ‘N’ Ride service where you drive yourselves to Harritville or a town in the Ovens Valley with secure off-mountain parking, and we’ll deliver you to the resorts stress free.
- With our generous luggage limits you can take a few of those essential items to make this a great holiday.
- A pleasing plus for those using early Friday and Sunday services from Mount Hotham or Falls Creek to Melbourne is the great flight connections.
- Bookings can be made via the Web, your Mobile Phone or through selected travel agents – see Agents Listing.
- Our call centre is available every day of the week from May - October, and all email enquiries are replied to within 36 hours, all year round – see Contacts.
Does your group or family hunger for a fun, stress free time on the snowfields? Some want to ski, others snow-board, and still others just want to take in the breathtaking Alpine scenery and enjoy a great social time in the snow resort atmosphere, with its invigorating air, tempting food and exciting activities.
Booking direct with HothamBus gives you that service level difference you’ll rely on because we are snow destination specialists who know how to make your group snow trip all that you want it to be.
HothamBus gives your group genuine value for money travel in style, comfort and security (see About Us). You can choose Express Seat Bookings to Mount Hotham, Falls Creek or Dinner Plain from Melbourne, Sydney and Albury, or Day Ski trips from Melbourne, or Ski Weekends, or 5-7 Day Packaged Holidays with accommodation available from multi-share rooms to luxury apartments.
Transfers can be arranged from Adelaide or Brisbane for larger groups, and the Hotham Hopper shuttle bus takes you from Harrietville to Mount Hotham.
Organising your snow trip
Organising snow trips away used to be a headache with one person producing and distributing flyers, chasing people, and then collecting and holding all that cash. Not to mention arranging for transport, resort entry fees, ski and lift hire, or even extras like a Huskie sled dog ride, snow shoe tours, or spa treatments!
Now, HothamBus makes planning, booking and payment for your group easy with the latest online electronic medium that does all that for you. It can distribute event information, collate numbers, and collect payments.
We offer three key ways of arranging your group snow trip
- For one tour with one departure use our simple link to load up the tour you have in mind with correct date, departure time and all other relevant information to put in your group newsletter, a mass email, or on your own website. Each group member can read the information, click on the Book Now button and pay online with us. Once this is done we can distribute a commission back to your organisation, or pass it onto a third party such as a favourite charity or resort bar for free drinks. Or, no commission paid but the group receives the cheapest possible available price instead.
- For multiple tours over multiple dates, the same benefits as above apply but you will have more to select from when you click on your link.
- If your group leader elects to book for everyone and collect all monies, we will set up an account for your organisation and give you a log-in to our website. Then your leader completes all the bookings and we will send you an invoice prior to travel.
Customise any of these arrangement choices using our website design or your own organisation’s – for groups under 40 this costs an extra $300 if you use your design. We can also produce a PDF flyer for distribution within your group, and all tickets and documents your group members receive can be in your organisation logo, at no extra cost.
Enquiry now about organising your next group booking.